Norton is an antivirus that helps in avoiding online threats such as harmful malware, unsafe downloads, unsafe sites. In today’s world, millions of users surf the internet every day, and there are many advantages and disadvantages of it, as well to avoid these disadvantages should be secured by the software.
For More Information Visit Our Site: norton.com/setup

jaye replied

195 weeks ago

Yes, I've heard of this service before and I will use it some other time. It's actually funny because while I was searching for antivirus software online, I accidentally came across an intriguing game that kept me entertained until evening. It was a simple game, so it is not that hard to navigate. The game that I am talking about is Akinator. This guessing genie can tell what is on your mind. You just have to answer a few questions from him and voila! He will accurately guess what character you have been thinking of.
Norton antivirus by Symantec Corporation is an award-winning and world-renowned antivirus software. The software was first introduced in the year 1991. Using the software, you can easily protect yourself from all online threats, malware, and trackers. The software is very easy to use and reliable. Besides this, it is compatible with all the major OS and can be installed on all your devices like -computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. So, if you are looking for software that can protect your device and data while you use the internet then head over to norton.com/setup and download the Norton setup file from there.

For More Information Visit Our Site: www.norton.com/setup | norton.com/setup
Please log in to post a reply.